Is there a specific goal you want to achieve but are unsure where to start? Motivation when combined with clear intent, laser focus and specific action are key to personal and professional achievement. People who work with a coach report they reach their goals sooner than those who try to find the answers alone.
As an Executive Career Coach, I offer the resources to effectively support you during all phases of your career. From Career Exploration, Job Search and Engagement to Performance Improvement and Career Advancement, I will show you how to take control of your career.
Coaching affords you the opportunity to stop and take stock of your life. One step at a time you will discover how to bring your strengths, talents, skills and interest in alignment with your true nature at an investment that will gratify you for years to come.
|Case History||Time to achieve without enlisting a coach||Time achieved with coaching
|A. K., a Senior Vice President with a financial services firm relocated from India approximately 5 years earlier. His 10 year goal was to become a CTO. To position himself, he planned to advance to a Director and then Managing Director.||2 to 3 years||We began working together in August. By November 1 – 2.5 months of being coached A.K. accepted a position as Director as Business Analysis, which began January 3rd, 21 months ahead of his goal.|
|Despite having outstanding credentials as a Project Manager and having saved a national health insurance company millions of dollars G.T. had been unemployed for almost 2 years. Her goal was to be employed by December 31, 7 months from the date she began her coaching program.||No target date||G.T.’s job search program included:* Job search strategy an emphasis on networking.* Personality assessment to leverage her strengths.
* Retooled resume to help G.T. stand out.
* Sound bites to help her network understand her value and interests and to prepare her for job interviews.
Results: Within 4 months of being coached G.T. was offered a leadership position at 10% above the salary initially offered.
|Despite his handsome looks and youthful spirit, D.A. contributed 50% of the companies sales revenue and had been with them over 30 years. When the company began cutting back on essential operating services he decided to start looking for other opportunities.||Within 12 months.||D.A.’s coaching program consisted of:* Career exploration, to determine his direction.* High-impact resume to position D.A. as a multi-million dollar performer.
* 360-degree assessment to uncover D.A.’s strengths and challenges.
* Weekly job search strategy and accountability meetings.
Results: True to his nature D.A. accepted an offer 3 months into the coaching program.
Can you benefit from career coaching?
|Base Salary(Job Seeker)||Wages Lost Per Month(unemployed / job seeker)||15% Raise with New Job Lost to Inaction / Waiting|
- feel stuck, unhappy or confused about your career?
- daydream about doing something else?
- feel envious of friends and family who are happy with their careers?
- feel your skills and talents are going to waste?
- dread getting out of bed Monday morning?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions you might benefit from a career transition. Using a holistic approach, together we will examine your interests, strengths and needs to uncover your true passion. We will explore your belief system and use strategies to keep your Inner Gremlin from getting in the way. When you do what you love, you love what you do.
Job Search: All Roads Lead to Employment
Learn how to:
- learn how to effectively use all your resources to bring your vision to life
- leverage your network to open the doors you want opened and have a welcome mat waiting for you
- effectively utilize Social Networking sites such as Linked In, FaceBook, and Twitter to build your brand
- use snail mail to get ahead of your competition
Winning Interview Techniques and Salary Negotiations
Job offers are made when you convince the hiring manager of that your value is greater than other candidates. You can reduce the time of your job search when yo show how your professional brand, accomplishments and experience relates to the position you want. You will benefit from refreshing your interviewing skills if:
- you have not been in a job search for at least a year.
- you are unsure how to respond to the salary question
- you do not know what your professional brand is or how to effectively distinguish yourself from the competition.
- you never heard of a PAR statement.
- you are unable to quantify your accomplishments.
- you frequently get interviews but no job offers?
Authentic Career Management
You got the job you love, now what? We are living in a time of great change. Jobs are being outsourced abroad; companies are cutting back on spending; and unemployment is over the top. You will survive and thrive when you take control of your career. Together we can create a plan of action to position you as a highly valuable contributor, worth keeping, promoting, and / or recruiting.
Well-Branded Resumes, Cover Letters, and other Career Marketing Documents
A world-renowned certified resume writer Anne-Marie Ditta is 1 of 30 G-3 coaches in the world. She takes the time to understand your goals and craft your story into CareerComm (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn bio, Career Bio, UVP marketing letter, etc.) to get you the results you want. contact her today for a complimentary resume critique